How to Find Our Escape Room and Where to Park
We are located at the corner of I and 19th, in the heart of Midtown -- right next to The Mill Coffeehouse, and three blocks or less from Sacramento staples like The Porch, Moxie, Easy on I, Lowbrau, Tank House, the Lavender District, and many more. Start or end your evening than with an Escape; you won't regret it.
Remember to book your game before you arrive — we sell tickets in advance, and games are usually fully booked, so unfortunately we cannot take walk-ins.
Biking and Walking: You'll find us on the corner of I and 19th.
- - From the North (99 S from Marysville, Yuba City, etc): Take Exit 519B onto J Street; pass 19th St and take two L turns in succession to get on I St.
- - From the Northeast (80 W / 80 Bus W from Rocklin, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Arden, etc): Take Exit 7B toward E St; continue S on 29th St and take a R onto I St.
- - From the East (50 W from Folsom, Rancho Cordova, etc): Take Exit 6A toward 26th St; continue on W St; R onto 21st St; L onto I St.
- - From the Southeast (99 N / 80 Bus E from Lodi, Elk Grove, etc): Take Exit 7B for H St; take your first L and then your first R to get on I St.
- - From the South (5 N from Stockton, etc): Take Exit 519B onto J Street; pass 19th St and take two L turns in succession to get on I St.
- - From the West (80 E from Davis, etc): Take Exit 5 for 15th St; continue on X St; L onto 21st St; L onto I St.
Parking: The bad news is that we do not have our own lot. The good news is that during the daytime, many residential spots (best: north on 19th) are available and unmetered, and after 6pm all metered parking (best: south on 19th) is free. Closest spots are shown in green.